Monday, October 8, 2012

Pixel Monstars!

Rawr!

So I don't know why, but I've been fascinated by pixel art lately. I mean more than usually. It started with making the character asset for Nordic Sol and then it must have been my unstoppable urge to procrastinate that has gotten me to make these little pixel beasts.

Whatcha think? I might "release" one of these bad boys every so often depending on how many of you like them! It doesn't take me long to make one and it's good practice shading and pixel-ation-ing.... 

Anywho, I may as well take requests. If you want to see a special kind of monster, your own creation, or something else, just put your request in the comments down below and I'll try my best to get it made for you in a timely manner.

Until next time,
-Dave
Ps. I know I misspelled "Monster". 

No comments:

Post a Comment