Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Future Space Truck!

Hey everybody!

So as you may know, I'm working on 3D shtuff again to help update my portfolio. Since I started looking back through all the crap I had made in the past, I realized the vehicles weren't as great as they could've been.

That being said, I decided right then and there to make something that I thought was cool; a futuristic space truck!

Fancy Rendering!
And here is the wire-frame composite so you can see some pretty geometry!

I edited this image to give a better view of the cabs geometry.

Lastly, one of those little spin-gifs just so you can see the little metal barrel in the back!

Ah yeah!

So there you have it, a quick little space truck model that took me about 5 hours from beginning to end! It isn't rigged, but I don't have a reason to just yet.

Hope you like it!

Until next time,
-Dave
(This is where I put a little message, but I can't think of anything witty...)

No comments:

Post a Comment