Sunday, February 23, 2014

Game Dev Blog - Garbage Bird


I have no idea why I do the things that I do, but today... oh today.

I spent 4 hours of my day today making this silly little game just because of the above video....

Don't get me wrong, I love this country I live in, but this made me giggle and it was almost like I was forced to make this game because of it.

I hope it doesn't offend anyone but fuck it, download and have fun!

ENJOY!

It's called "Garbage Bird"
download links for Mac and PC linked below...



Until next time,
Dave

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      And thanks for all the YouTube entertainment.

      Delete
  2. Add a download counter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not 100% on that since its just up on my dropbox, but probably about 69 times I'd guess...

      Delete
  3. Sure took these scumlords long enough to find you.
    Great game, btw!

    ReplyDelete