Sunday, January 27, 2013

BROFORCE! - A game you want; trust me.

Think of a video game that lets you run around and be violent as all heck as your favorite action movie stars?
Can't think of one, can ya'? Well do I have a surprise for you!

Watch this!


Running around, blowing up enemies and raze the environment in BROFORCE! 
It's described as "A ridiculously violent platform game about being awesome action heroes from the 80s and 90s while slaying satanic terrorists and aliens while unraveling an evil plot to destroy the planet while dealing with being awesome action heroes from the 80s and 90s." 

This game is be Free Lives Games and is currently pretty fucking awesome even in its "brototype" phase!
Which you can download and play right here! BROFORCE BROTOTYPE!

There is only one problem; the game needs more lovin' from the community so that everyone can enjoy its majesty! How do you give it more lovin's you ask? Go to Steam Greenlight and let them know you want this bad mam'a-jam'a! 

I may just be stating the obvious here, but if you don't love this game and want it so bad it makes you wheep a single manly tear, than you don't love video games.

Yeah, I went there.
...
And you should go here. Vote for BROFORCE!.

Until next time,
-Dave
I'll be showing off more of my low-poly models soon. I'm just lazy about taking screen shots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment