Friday, September 14, 2012

Heads Up - Anarchy Reigns

(Testing out a new "feature" for my blog called Heads Up and is more of a quick format for me to share games that look interesting. Hope you like it!)

Set in a destroyed world filled with high tech weapons, odd characters, and vicious combat, Anarchy Reigns calls back to the days when Double Dragon and Battle Toads ruled, then kicks it up past 11!

Just watch this trailer!


Fuck yeah.

HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT TO PLAY THAT!?

Sure, I have no idea how it will control or how the game will progress, but I still want to at least give it a go.

Now for some sad news. Anarchy Reigns won't be hitting the US or Europe markets until March of 2013.

It's already been out for nearly 2 months in Japan and Importing is a thing, so you can get this work of crazy violence now if you want, but I think I'll wait...cause I can't afford it right now.

Anarchy Reigns was developed by Platinum Games and published by Sega and will be released on Xbox 360 & Playstation 3. It will feature single player and online multiplayer and sport an M rating.

-Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment