Friday, September 14, 2012

Quality over Quantity

Lately, I've been a bit blog-crazy.

I don't know if it's the fact I'm passionate about gaming, art, and other nerdy things, or if I'm just excited to have a place that I can rant, rave, and share that passion with my literally tens of readers.

Being a full time cubicle jocky and a full time student along with trying to manage the HatJam has left me little time to create quality content. Having a difficult time completing projects to the level that I think you all deserve, I buckled down and thought of a plan.

In order to deliver the best content that I can create for you, I came up with a schedule and a more focused definition for this blog.
  • Tuesday - Art Update! Upload artsy stuff! (Comics, renders, etc.)
  • Thursday - Game Update! Video game stuff! (Previews, reviews, Heads-up) 
  • Sunday - Industry Update! Video game industry stuff! (News from the last week)

So that's the plan! What do you think? See, this way I can give you all better content and won't burn out.

Also, I was entertaining doing illustrations by request (PG-13 at worst) once a week, but we'll see how many of you guys want.

Let me know what you think!
-Dave
(Ps. Thanks for reading you guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment